About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mom to three cats and one dog (each with their own personalities), working woman, renovator, landlord and friend. I love to laugh, read a good book, enjoy spending time with family and friends and hanging with the Zoo! This blog is keep track of the comings and going our house and this great adventure called life. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Time for a bath...

Chase the Cat is laying beside me giving himself a bath.  He's cleaning his face and paws - I LOVE watching them do this! :)  Speaking of which, I need to unwind...going to take my own bath...

Update:  A bath was not taken...felt too lazy of an action...needed to get stuff done.  Be productive.  I spray painted a metal basket black (needs one more coat), hoping it can be a catch all in the foyer or living room possibly; putty filled the holes in the hallway, now need to sand them down; filled and ran the dishwasher; straighted up the dining room; devoured a few chocolate chip cookies and watched four of the five Office episodes.  All was more productive than a bath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment