About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mom to three cats and one dog (each with their own personalities), working woman, renovator, landlord and friend. I love to laugh, read a good book, enjoy spending time with family and friends and hanging with the Zoo! This blog is keep track of the comings and going our house and this great adventure called life. Enjoy!

Monday, November 15, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday Mom! 

I see you in me all the time.  Not just in the mirror :) but in the way I react to a situation, the way I respond to a question, my mannerisms and my love.  At times, I'm caught off guard by it and a split second later think, Woah, that was totally Mom!  Then find myself laughing realizing that I am you and you are Granny.  It's inevitable, unavoidable and fabulous. 

Thank you for everything that you do for Dustin and I...we couldn't get thru this life without you by our side.  I love you and hope you are having a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment