About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mom to three cats and one dog (each with their own personalities), working woman, renovator, landlord and friend. I love to laugh, read a good book, enjoy spending time with family and friends and hanging with the Zoo! This blog is keep track of the comings and going our house and this great adventure called life. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Baby A

Our dear friends Joy and Kevin are parents!  They have a tiny baby boy, Owen Charles, as of Sunday morning.  I am beyond thrilled for them both! 

Joy called yesterday morning and passed along the wonderful news.  'Hey Sue, I have some good news...I'm a Mom!'  Even over the phone, I could hear the smile in her voice.  She said everything went well, he has a full head of dark hair and they were excited to get Owen home to settle in together - their new family.  I wonder how Skylar is doing with the newest addition??

They are parents - Mom and Dad...  I know we are at that age, but the magnitude of that change is amazing to me still - I'm not sure if that will ever dissipate.  This new, tiny little bundle is all theirs to love and cuddle and teach and protect. 

Jay and I are hoping to go visit this Sunday...can't wait to meet the little guy! :)  Gotta get working on this quilt...

1 comment:

  1. Owen says thanks for the sweet welcome Susan! Thanks for the congratulatory message...I'll give you a call about this weekend soon.

    Love from all us Ackerts :)

    ReplyDelete