About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mom to three cats and one dog (each with their own personalities), working woman, renovator, landlord and friend. I love to laugh, read a good book, enjoy spending time with family and friends and hanging with the Zoo! This blog is keep track of the comings and going our house and this great adventure called life. Enjoy!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Relaxation

My husband is trying his hardest to teach me to relax...to fully and completely, no thoughts in your head...relax.  I have a very hard time with relaxing given there's never enough time in the day and always too mcuh to do!  I am learning today.  I have a massage today.  A selfish, gifted, Happy Anniversary massage at the spa in town.  I can't wait!  Thank you Husband for this gift...you are amazing!  Who knows, maybe you'll get one this weekend (wink wink)!

No comments:

Post a Comment