About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mom to three cats and one dog (each with their own personalities), working woman, renovator, landlord and friend. I love to laugh, read a good book, enjoy spending time with family and friends and hanging with the Zoo! This blog is keep track of the comings and going our house and this great adventure called life. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Strength

I need to focus on the positive in my life right now.  I have so much to be thankful for!  I am a usually optimistic person and aren't shoved down often, but when I do find myself on the ground I try to think of how Heidi would handle the situation.  In the middle of her turmoil, she was smiling - always smiling - I miss her.  With her strength within me, I am always able to get up again and continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment