About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mom to three cats and one dog (each with their own personalities), working woman, renovator, landlord and friend. I love to laugh, read a good book, enjoy spending time with family and friends and hanging with the Zoo! This blog is keep track of the comings and going our house and this great adventure called life. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just one of them days...

...that a girl goes through...

It has been a day, let me tell you!  I'm doing my early to work, early to home thing pretty good these days.  Was at work to day by 7:30am - usually the only one in my department - but it didn't start off too great.  One thing after another, after another and I didn't peace out until 5pm, only to hear on the radio that there were two accidents on 66 (you have got to be kidding me!)  Hit town shortly after 6pm, headed to the grocery store for coffee for the Husband (grabbed a few items in addition to that).  I decided to get gas with my Giant points since I was already out late and so I didn't have to go in the AM (will thank myself tomorrow morning).  I went to pull in and some guy in a tiny FL plates car took my spot - I couldn't even grab the spot in front of him (piss me off) - so I back it up and swung around to another pump, inside to pay and cash in my G-points, we are pumping gas.  I empty out my trash bin in the door since I'm a multi-tasker and trash flies everywhere!  My torn up deposit slip is in little pieces on the ground, I parked too close to the pump so had to straddle it each way to make it the trash can (twice).  On the way home, I decide a newly purchased (seedless) clementime will perk my spirits;  I peel that chumpy and take a big wedge: three seeds! -- second wedge: one seed! -- last try: two seeds!  (piss me off big time!!)  I throw the rest out of the window and continue home.  Lastly, I am putting wood on the fire and drop a big one on my foot - ugh!  I think I'm going to call it a night - fed the zoo, check on the constantly barking Hunter outside, going to scarf something down, take a bath and go to bed.  I hope your day has gone better...

Tomorrow is a new day; it will be better! 
.

1 comment: