About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mom to three cats and one dog (each with their own personalities), working woman, renovator, landlord and friend. I love to laugh, read a good book, enjoy spending time with family and friends and hanging with the Zoo! This blog is keep track of the comings and going our house and this great adventure called life. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Joining the A-Team

As we speak I type, I am playing with my new phone :)  Yep, you guessed it...I got myself an iPhone yesterday!  I LOVE IT!!  I've always been an Apple fan, just never had the balls to go there or the dollars really.  Yes, they are money grubbing whores as my Husband says, but you have to admit they are mighty fine whores when it comes to technology. 

I set up my Apple ID and am downloading free apps from the store.  Yes, I will probably spend some dollars on the fun ones, but for right now the free ones are making me cheese from ear to ear. 

I need to look up the 'list' app Joy was telling me about...  You know how cozy me and lists are! :)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment