About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mom to three cats and one dog (each with their own personalities), working woman, renovator, landlord and friend. I love to laugh, read a good book, enjoy spending time with family and friends and hanging with the Zoo! This blog is keep track of the comings and going our house and this great adventure called life. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lost

Oh my gosh...I think I lost 90% of my pictures that were on my old hard drive.  I thought I copied them over to the external hard drive, but there's only six folders there.  I had 50 folders easy.  College.  Summertime. Going out. Weddings.  Everything prior to Jan 2009 essentially was on there and now they are gone.  I'm crying over pictures.  I need a distraction.  I need those pictures back...makes me so upset that I didn't confirm they copied over when I was thinking about it months ago.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great memory and those moments are not lost. I'm SO sorry this happened though Susan--I'll share anything I can with you.

    ReplyDelete