About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mom to three cats and one dog (each with their own personalities), working woman, renovator, landlord and friend. I love to laugh, read a good book, enjoy spending time with family and friends and hanging with the Zoo! This blog is keep track of the comings and going our house and this great adventure called life. Enjoy!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Mason the Dog...

Oops, I mean Mason the Cat but truthfully sometimes we wonder with him!

He lounges in Hunter's crate at times...

 He has taken to drinking out of Hunter's water bowl, when there is a water bowl not even three feet away which has been there since we moved in and was his previous drink of choice. 

He plays with Hunter's toys too!


He is a lovable guy who can't sit still when you pet him and is always getting into something...  I love his kitten face and his beautiful coloring...  I got Mason (named for my alma mater) and his brother, Chase on October 15th, 2005 from the Fairfax County SPCA.  They were a BOGO free deal :)  I had planned on running a sprint-tri but my wisdom teeth surgery was still bothering me, so to cheer myself up I visited the SPCA...dangerous!!  Look how stinking cute he was...

 

  And today, five years later... 

He has a few nicknames - Bengal Cat (for the Cinn Bengals - Jay's team), Mason the Dog, Bird Cat, Invincible for practically dragging himself across the yard and inside with a hurt paw and most recently 'Rambo' since he now has a nice scar across his nose from a scuffle over the weekend.  Love you Mason the Cat - wouldn't be the same without you!

Chase the Cat and his tribute tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment