About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mom to three cats and one dog (each with their own personalities), working woman, renovator, landlord and friend. I love to laugh, read a good book, enjoy spending time with family and friends and hanging with the Zoo! This blog is keep track of the comings and going our house and this great adventure called life. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Betty

She is his pride and joy.  She is LOUD and beautiful.  She is now legal in Virginia.  Being 36 years old, she needs some work, so just like everything else it's slowly but surely getting done. 


Without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to Betty :)  Isn't she a beauty?


 


To celebrate and welcome her to Virginia, I got the Husband a surprise (sshh! keep it a secret...).  Betty looks gorgeous in blue and Go Blue! just happens to be one of the Husband's teams so...




I hope he likes it!  I can't wait to show her off around town...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment